The wait is over, a JDW has finally arrived in Midsomer Norton!
And this is no ordinary venue, The Palladium Electric is named after the former cinema and theatre that first opened in 1913 and was a well-known spot for locals to enjoy an evening out. However, after closing its doors in 1993 the landmark has stood empty for over 20 years, but lucky for us it has now been converted to one of the nation’s favourite pubs – a JD Wetherspoon.
The Palladium Electric have captured the history and essence of the venue by hanging old cinema posters and photographs all around the pub, while still giving it a modern touch with fresh new UHS furniture.
It is now well fitted for the many generations that a local JDW are known to attract.